motivation, where art thou

motivation.

it's a weird concept I think?

 "a reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way".

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

and most importantly where can I find some.

I'm in the middle of my alevels, I finish next friday and have 4 more to go. And i've just been struggling throughout pretty much the whole exam period to get down and do some serious revision. I'm not sure why?? I know that I NEED these grades and I know that after these exams I have a great summer planned and I'll only b revising for a short period and the benefits of getting these good grades will benefit me alot, so why am I not motivated to get my head down?

I've tried several different plans, techniques and set-ups, revising in blocks, for different periods of time, with different lengths of breaks etc, but my mind constantly wonders off and now, two days before my History alevel, I am struggling through, still don't know the content let alone know how to write an essay.

How have I got to this point?

This isn't meant to be some super deep post, I'm just confused at my lack of willingness, I feel as if I have sort of given up. Maybe this relates to my last post, not certain of what I actually want, but still? I need good grades especially if I want to change the path I'm travelling down?!

argh. it's so confusing. heads and minds are so confusing,

motivation is confusing.

Comments

Popular Posts