Youtube binge

I've been on summer for almost 3 months now, and if I'm being honest, I'm getting a bit bored. I have been majorly bingeing on youtube, but one good thing that has come for this is I have discovered some new amazing channels.

Previously I followed lots of famous fitspo youtubers, and have recently realised they're not doing me any good and are just making me feel bad about myself at the moment, so I unsubscribed to a load of them and have just been clicking on random videos which I think look interesting and taken it from there.

There's is a range of different styles of videos I'm going to mention, daily vlogs, hauls, short-films, spoken word pieces, educational clips. (Youtube is actually really amazing, there is so much on there, I could be on their for hours, and not necessarily wasting my time!! I've learnt a lot from youtube videos)

A side note - I hate long videos. 15mins is the max I will watch for a blog of a youtuber I really like or if I enjoy someone's editing particularly. So I won't be recommending any super long documentary style youtube videos/channels, purely because I haven't watched any of them. Bearing that in mind, I would be open to any suggestions if there are some really goods ones which anyone thinks are MUST-SEES.

- Ollie Ritchie  
GOD HIS SHORT FILMS ARE SO GOOD, THEY'RE HYPNOTISING SERIOUSLY, THE EDITING AND MUSIC AND EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD AND SUCH AMAZING QUALITY, SERIOUSLY CHECK HIM OUT.

- Cartia Mallan
I love the editing and effects she does on her vlogs etc and just her in general, she seems like such a legit and nice person. Her style is so funky and confidence is contagious I swear, she has me putting together crazy outfits and I've even gone out in a few of them?! Watching her just reaffirms to me that it's good to be yourself and it's also really cool being true to yourself. I also find her insights on astrology really interesting too.

- Casey Neistat
the King of youtube no?? his daily blogs are so good, I don't even know what it is about them, they're just so well done. He has a certain style and is really good at telling stories I guess so makes the most mundane of days seems exciting. His boosted board is also so cool, it makes me want to ride a skateboard so bad. His vlogs are usually around 10mins long, so if I have that time to spare I will always watch a vlog.

-StyleLikeU
Feel good videos, they interview inspirational woman whilst asking them to take off one item of clothing after each question. They're running a project which aims to show how its not about clothes and appearances. They're so beautiful and really meaningful, if I ever feel a bit down or am doubting myself I'll always click on one of these. They're all unique and everyone woman has a completely different story, it is really eye-opening and well worth a watch.

-Sammy Robinson
I want to say she's sort of your typical teen girl youtube, makeup tutorials, get ready with mes, vlogs and all that jazz but I think that would be doing her a massive disservice. I'm not too sure why I enjoy her videos if I'm honest, but I haven't been able to stop watching her channel for the last two days, they're so addictive and she has really positive energy and her videos make me relax, particularly her vlogs

-TED-Ed
Some educational shit for y'all!! Not going to lie, I don't watch that many of these. A couple of months ago I downloaded the TED app on my phone and watched loads of talks, but lately I haven't been watching as much, but the other day I watched a really interesting one on why we love and different philosophical arguments for it. One thing I love about these videos is they're all short but pack a lot in and you do actually learn something from all of them, I haven't seen a title that I haven't thought was interesting or worth watching.

Comments

Popular Posts